Sue Bailey (left) is a Partner, Mediator and family / divorce lawyer at the Norwich office of FM Family Law.
Karen Fox (not shown) is a Mediator and family / divorce lawyer at the Norwich office of FM Family Law.
Christina Hale (centre) is Senior Associate, Mediator and family / divorce lawyer at the Cambridge office of FM Family Law.
Fiona McLeman (centre right) is a Partner, Mediator and family/divorce lawyer at the Cambridge office of FM Family Law.
Kate Smith (far right) is the firm’s Office Manager at FM Family Law.
Solicitor and Mediator Partner of FM Family Law
- Fiona is the founding member of FM Family Law.
- Fiona is a Solicitor and Partner specialising in divorce, financial settlements, children matters and mediation.
- Fiona started her career in 1995 and now has over 22 years experience exclusively in family law.
- Fiona has been a proud member of Resolution since 1997.
- Fiona qualified as a collaborative family lawyer in 2004.
- Fiona is accredited by Resolution as a specialist in family law (pensions and children matters) in 2005.
- Fiona set up 'Fiona McLeman Family Law' in 2011, changing the name in September 2015 to FM Family Law, and opening the Norwich office in early 2015.
- Fiona qualified as a Family Mediator in 2014.
- Fiona has been a Trustee for Relate Cambridge (www.relate.org.uk) since 2017.
Fiona McLeman is “able to mediate clients’ problems to reach a solution that benefits the family as a whole.” She gives “reasonable, pragmatic advice from an early stage” on issues of financial remedy, often for professionals and high net worth individuals.- Chambers and Partners UK edition 2016
Here is what Fiona's clients think of her. Read here
Solicitor, Mediator and Partner
- Sue is a Solicitor, Mediator and Partner of FM Family Law.
- Sue specialises exclusively in family law, and has done since 2006. In March 2015 Sue opened the Norwich branch FM Family Law.
- Sue is a Collaborative lawyer and has been since 2010.
- Sue is a Family Mediator and has been since 2014.
- Sue is a committee member of the Norfolk and Norwich branch of Resolution and is a committee member of the Norfolk and Norwich Law Society.
- Sue has a keen eye for detail and her memory recall is second to none. She has a kind and empathetic manner, and is passionate about putting families first.
Sue Bailey “has strong knowledge of family law matters and is very supportive throughout the divorce process.” She is a qualified collaborative lawyer and mediator, with strong technical skills in high asset value separations as well as complex private children matters. – Chambers and Partners UK edition 2016
Sue has an amazing collection of 'Thank you' cards from her clients and to see some of the things they have said about her click here
Senior Associate, Solicitor and Mediator
- Christina is a Lawyer and Senior Associate.
- Christina is an experienced Family Mediator.
- Christina has specialised exclusively in family law for 12 years.
- Christina has always worked in Cambridge and has a very thorough understanding of the family court in Cambridge.
- Christina is well liked by her peers and regularly receives referrals from local lawyers and contacts.
- Christina works at the Cambridge office of FM Family Law, having joined in March 2014. Christina was instrumental in helping Fiona set up the firm’s Cambridge office at 8 Wellington Court.
- Christina is a family mediator having qualified in 2014.
- Christina is a committee member of Cambridge & West Suffolk Resolution and a committee member of Cambridge & Ely Children’s Contact Centre www.ceccc.org.uk.
Clients like Christina as she is sensitive and compassionate. She is also very good at cutting through the woods to help her clients see the trees. Read here to see what her clients have said about Christina.
Family lawyer and mediator
- Karen is a family lawyer and mediator
- Karen has specialised exclusively in family law throughout her career and has over 30 years of family law experience!
- Karen joined the team at FM Family Law in 2017.
- Karen is a member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
- Karen is a member of Resolution.
- Karen is known to be tenacious and outcome focused. She has a kind and calming manner, helping her clients feel more at ease in an authoritative and reassuring way. Her clients say they feel listened to and supported while being navigated by Karen through difficult times and often challenging legal processes.
- Karen is a School Governor.
See some of the lovely things her clients have said about Karen here
- Kate is Office Manager at FM Family Law.
- Kate joined FM Family Law in February 2015.
- Kate had no prior background in family law as for 26 years she had worked in the private banking arm of LLoyds TSB in Cambridge.
- Kate's experience in the client relationship finance industry stood her in good stead for working in the world of family law as she has sailed into her role and has been exceedingly busy ever since.
- Kate looks after all lawyers in both offices in a wide variety of roles.
- Kate is also a point of call for clients and deals with some of the firm's compliance and accounting matters.