Solicitor and Professional Support Lawyer
- I qualified as a Solicitor in 2016 and joined FM Family Law in August 2021, having previously worked with a firm based in Norwich.
- I advise on a wide range of family law issues including divorce/dissolution of civil partnerships, financial issues arising out of relationship breakdown, arrangements for children as well as pre and post nuptial agreements.
- I am a member of Resolution and strive to resolve matters in a non-confrontational manner.
- As a Professional Support Lawyer, I am also responsible for supporting the rest of the team with professional development, organising training, and developing/maintaining our internal systems and technology so we can provide the best service for clients.
- I am the Training Officer for the Norfolk & Norwich Law Society and a committee member of Norfolk Resolution. I also volunteer at a local free legal advice clinic.
- In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, digital illustration and spending time with family and friends.
- Do contact me on 01603 343668 or 07926 130307
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org