Solicitor and Partner
- I am the founding member of FM Family Law. I set my company up in 2011, one of the best career decisions I made.
- I have been qualified as a Solicitor for far too long than I wish to remember. I trained in the days when Law College exams were called the LSF - apparently they were more stressful than NASA entrance tests (so lawyers say).
- All I have ever specialised in is divorce and family law and I am passionate about my work.
- I have a great team working alongside me; I am very proud of the firm FM Family Law has become in 10 years.
- I am a member of Resolution and have been since 1997. I have been accredited by Resolution as a specialist in family law (pensions and children matters) for 16 years. I discovered a better way of supporting clients in relationship breakdown after I trained as a collaborative family lawyer in 2004. I qualified as a Family Mediator in 2014. Mediation is one of the most rewarding ways of helping couples transition from coupledom to separation.
- I volunteer for the free legal advice Law Clinic at Anglia Ruskin University as well as take my turn on the pro bono family mediation rota at Cambridge Family Court. I am a Trustee of the charity, Relate Cambridge (www.relate.org.uk,)
- I like having close relationships with my clients and, put quite simply, I like helping them. Seeing a client at the very start of their journey and helping navigate them to a happier stronger place is a very rewarding experience for me.
- You can see what my clients have said about me here
- Contact me on 01223 229933 or 07894095775.
- Email me email@example.com