Solicitor and Partner
- I am the founding member of FM Family Law. I set my company up in 2011, one of the best career decisions I made.
- I have been qualified as a Solicitor for far too long than I wish to remember. I trained in the days when Law College exams were called the LSF - apparently they were more stressful than NASA entrance tests (so lawyers say).
- All I have ever specialised in is divorce and family law and I am passionate about my work.
- I have a great team working alongside me; I am very proud of the firm FM Family Law has become in 10 years.
- I am a member of Resolution and have been since 1997. I have been accredited by Resolution as a specialist in family law (pensions and children matters) for 16 years. I discovered a better way of supporting clients in relationship breakdown after I trained as a collaborative family lawyer in 2004. I qualified as a Family Mediator in 2014. Mediation is one of the most rewarding ways of helping couples transition from coupledom to separation.
- I volunteer for the free legal advice Law Clinic at Anglia Ruskin University as well as take my turn on the pro bono family mediation rota at Cambridge Family Court. I am a Trustee of the charity, Relate Cambridge (www.relate.org.uk,)
- I like having close relationships with my clients and, put quite simply, I like helping them. Seeing a client at the very start of their journey and helping navigate them to a happier stronger place is a very rewarding experience for me.
- You can see what my clients have said about me here
- Contact me on 01223 229933 or 07894095775.
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitor and Partner
- I am a Solicitor, Mediator and Partner of FM Family Law. Since I qualified in 2007, I have specialised exclusively in family law.
- I am passionate about putting families first.
- I had worked with Fiona in the past and in 2015 she asked me to join the firm. I opened the doors of the Norwich branch of FM Family Law, the company's second office, in March 2015.
- I trained as a Collaborative lawyer in 2010 and as a Family Mediator in 2014.
- I am a committee member of the Norfolk and Norwich branch of Resolution and a committee member of the Norfolk and Norwich Law Society (having been President of the Society in 2017-2018).
- Chambers and Partners say that I am "praised by market commentators for being a good and constructvie lawyer" and have “a strong knowledge of family law matters and is very supportive throughout the divorce process.....with strong technical skills in high asset value separations as well as complex private children matters.
- Fiona says "Sue has an amazing collection of 'Thank you' cards from her clients which is testament to the amazing lawyer she is"
- To see some of the things my clients have said about me click here
- Do contact me on 01603 443333 or 07525135555
- Email me email@example.com
Solicitor and Senior Associate
- I am a Solicitor and Senior Associate. I have specialised exclusively in divorce and family law for 15 years.
- I joined Fiona in 2014, being the first to join the firm after Fiona had set it up in 2011.
- I have always worked in Cambridge and my early career experiences gave me a very thorough understanding of the family court in Cambridge. I worked for a legal aid firm in the days when legal aid was widely available in divorce cases. I cut my teeth as an advocate as a then junior and it has stood me in great stead for today. I am proud to be able to represent clients in court and I undertake my own advocacy.
- I feel privileged to receive personal recommendations, especially from local lawyers, both as a lawyer and as a mediator.
- I think my clients would say that they find me to be sensitive and compassionate. I like helping clients to see the big picture, and help them cut through the woods to see the trees. I firmly believe in offering value for money.
- Read here to see what my clients have said about me.
- Contact me on 01223 355333 or 07860923080
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am an Associate GCILEx and mediator and have been supporting and representing the interests of clients for over 30 years. Most of my work comes by personal referral.
- I adopt a problem solving approach but am not faint hearted
- I work with clients to achieve the outcome they seek, guiding them on law and practical matters throughout
- I am their advocate in court but will use counsel and signpost to experts as the needs of their case may demand
- In 2017 I was invited to join FM Family Law and became part of a strong team of family law experts.
- See some of the things clients have said about me here
- Do contact me on 01603 622028 or 07921296754.
- Or email me at email@example.com
- I am a Solicitor and joined FM Family Law in May 2021
- I have previously worked in a variety of law firms, from niche family law practices to large national firms, but I have always admired the team at FM Family Law and was delighted to find myself a part of it!
- Like the other lawyers at FM Family Law, I have only ever specialised in divorce and family work, having discovered my passion for it early on in my training.
- I am a member of Resolution, and have been since I qualified in 2016. I am dedicated to working in line with the Resolution Code of Conduct and work hard to achieve the best outcome for my clients in a constructive manner.
- My expertise covers all elements of private family work, including divorce, resolving the associated financial matters, child arrangements, property disputes for unmarried couples and pre- and post- nuptial agreements.
- Outside of work, I enjoy swimming, cooking and walking my always-energetic rescue dog.
- Do contact me on 01603 343663 or 07522700062.
- Or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitor and Professional Support Lawyer
- I qualified as a Solicitor in 2016 and joined FM Family Law in August 2021, having previously worked with a firm based in Norwich.
- I advise on a wide range of family law issues including divorce/dissolution of civil partnerships, financial issues arising out of relationship breakdown, arrangements for children as well as pre and post nuptial agreements.
- I am a member of Resolution and strive to resolve matters in a non-confrontational manner.
- As a Professional Support Lawyer, I am also responsible for supporting the rest of the team with professional development, organising training, and developing/maintaining our internal systems and technology so we can provide the best service for clients.
- I am the Training Officer for the Norfolk & Norwich Law Society and a committee member of Norfolk Resolution. I also volunteer at a local free legal advice clinic.
- In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, digital illustration and spending time with family and friends.
- Do contact me on 01603 343668 or 07926 130307
- Email me at email@example.com
Trainee Legal Executive
- I am a Trainee Legal Executive assisting the team on all aspects of private family work including divorce, cohabitation matters, financial matters and child arrangements.
- I am particularly interested in helping unmarried couples on separation in respect of their property rights.
- I joined FM Family Law in January 2020 having previously worked as a Paralegal in a local law firm.
- At my previous firm I gained significant experience in the Debt Recovery, Real Estate and Family Teams, but I particularly enjoyed my time with the Family Team. I therefore took the decision to enrol with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to become a qualified lawyer specialising in Family Law and hope to graduate as a Legal Executive in August 2022.
- In my spare time I enjoy travelling, baking, shopping and socialising with my friends and family.
- Do contact me on 01603 343 661 or 07591 383 116
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am the Office Manager at FM Family Law.
- I joined in February 2015. I had had no prior background in family law as for 26 years I had worked in the private banking arm of LLoyds TSB in Cambridge. My experience in the client relationship finance industry stood me in good stead for working in the world of family law. I am kept very busy!
- I have a very varied job as I look after all lawyers in both offices in a wide variety of roles.
- I am also the point of call for clients and deals with some of the firm's compliance and accounting matters.
- Call me on 01223 355333
- Email me at email@example.com
- I am the Legal Assistant in the Norwich office at FM Family Law.
- I joined the firm in September 2018 having previously run my own interior design company as well as having worked in recruitment for the Investment Banking Division at Goldman Sachs, London.
- In my spare time I enjoy reading, running and walking my mini Daschund, Pepper.
- Call me on 01603 443333
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org