Solicitor and Partner
- I am the founding member of FM Family Law. I set my company up in 2011. I have specialised in family law for over 25 years. I qualified as a Solicitor in 1996. I am a member of Resolution and have been since 1997. I was awarded specialist accreditation by Resolution (pensions and children matters) in 2000. I trained as a collaborative family lawyer in 2000 and in 2014 I qualified as a Family Mediator. I am a Trustee of the charity, Relate Cambridge (www.relate.org.uk)
- I like having close relationships with my clients and, put quite simply, I like helping them. Supporting a client at the very start of what can be a difficult journey and helping navigate them to a happier stronger place is very rewarding for me.
- My client's testimonials can be viewed here
- Contact me on 01223 229933 or 07894095775.
- Email me email@example.com
Solicitor and Partner
- I am a Solicitor, Mediator and Partner of FM Family Law. Since I qualified in 2007, I have specialised exclusively in family law.
- I am passionate about putting families first.
- I had worked with Fiona in the past and in 2015 she asked me to join the firm. I opened the doors of the Norwich branch of FM Family Law, the company's second office, in March 2015.
- I trained as a Collaborative lawyer in 2010 and as a Family Mediator in 2014.
- I am a committee member of the Norfolk and Norwich branch of Resolution and a committee member of the Norfolk and Norwich Law Society (having been President of the Society in 2017-2018).
- Chambers and Partners say that I am "praised by market commentators for being a good and constructvie lawyer" and have “a strong knowledge of family law matters and is very supportive throughout the divorce process.....with strong technical skills in high asset value separations as well as complex private children matters.
- Fiona says "Sue has an amazing collection of 'Thank you' cards from her clients which is testament to the amazing lawyer she is"
- To see some of the things my clients have said about me click here
- Do contact me on 01603 443333 or 07525135555
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitor and Senior Associate
- I am a Solicitor and Senior Associate. I have specialised exclusively in divorce and family law for 15 years.
- I joined Fiona in 2014, being the first to join the firm after Fiona had set it up in 2011.
- I have always worked in Cambridge and my early career experiences gave me a very thorough understanding of the family court in Cambridge. I worked for a legal aid firm in the days when legal aid was widely available in divorce cases. I cut my teeth as an advocate as a then junior and it has stood me in great stead for today. I am proud to be able to represent clients in court and I undertake my own advocacy.
- I feel privileged to receive personal recommendations, especially from local lawyers, both as a lawyer and as a mediator.
- I think my clients would say that they find me to be sensitive and compassionate. I like helping clients to see the big picture, and help them cut through the woods to see the trees. I firmly believe in offering value for money.
- Read here to see what my clients have said about me.
- Contact me on 01223 355333 or 07860923080
- Email me email@example.com
- I am an Associate GCILEx and mediator and have been supporting and representing the interests of clients for over 35 years. I started as a trainee when I was 18 years old and quickly discovered that I had an aptitude for family law. I still derive great value out of my work and cannot see myself stopping any time soon.
- In 2017 I was invited to join FM Family Law and became part of a strong team of family law experts.
- In 2021 our Norwich team won the Norfolk and Norwich Law Society Excellence Awards in Individual Client Services.
- I specialise in finances on relationship/marriage breakdown, children matters, and financial agreements including pre and post nuptial agreements.
- I support my clients throughout the whole court process but use counsel and signpost to experts as the needs of their case may demand. I have worked with some of the best barristers and child and adult psychologists in the country.
- Most of my work comes by personal referral. My clients and I work very much together, and together, we work steadily towards achieving the outcome they most want.
- See some of the things clients have said about me here
- Do contact me on 01603 622028 or 07921296754.
- Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a Solicitor and joined FM Family Law in May 2021
- I have previously worked in a variety of law firms, from niche family law practices to large national firms, but I have always admired the team at FM Family Law and was delighted to find myself a part of it!
- Like the other lawyers at FM Family Law, I have only ever specialised in divorce and family work, having discovered my passion for it early on in my training.
- I am a member of Resolution, and have been since I qualified in 2016. I am dedicated to working in line with the Resolution Code of Conduct and work hard to achieve the best outcome for my clients in a constructive manner.
- My expertise covers all elements of private family work, including divorce, resolving the associated financial matters, child arrangements, property disputes for unmarried couples and pre- and post- nuptial agreements.
- Outside of work, I enjoy swimming, cooking and walking my always-energetic rescue dog.
- Do contact me on 01603 343663 or 07522700062.
- Or email me email@example.com
Solicitor and Professional Support Lawyer
- I qualified as a Solicitor in 2016 and joined FM Family Law in August 2021, having previously worked with a firm based in Norwich.
- I advise on a wide range of family law issues including divorce/dissolution of civil partnerships, financial issues arising out of relationship breakdown, arrangements for children as well as pre and post nuptial agreements.
- I am a member of Resolution and strive to resolve matters in a non-confrontational manner.
- As a Professional Support Lawyer, I am also responsible for supporting the rest of the team with professional development, organising training, and developing/maintaining our internal systems and technology so we can provide the best service for clients.
- I am the Training Officer for the Norfolk & Norwich Law Society and a committee member of Norfolk Resolution. I also volunteer at a local free legal advice clinic.
- In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, digital illustration and spending time with family and friends.
- Do contact me on 01603 343668 or 07926 130307
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainee Legal Executive
- I am a Trainee Legal Executive assisting the team on all aspects of private family work including divorce, cohabitation matters, financial matters and child arrangements.
- I am particularly interested in helping unmarried couples on separation in respect of their property rights.
- I joined FM Family Law in January 2020 having previously worked as a Paralegal in a local law firm.
- At my previous firm I gained significant experience in the Debt Recovery, Real Estate and Family Teams, but I particularly enjoyed my time with the Family Team. I therefore took the decision to enrol with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to become a qualified lawyer specialising in Family Law and hope to graduate as a Legal Executive in August 2022.
- In my spare time I enjoy travelling, baking, shopping and socialising with my friends and family.
- Do contact me on 01603 343 661 or 07591 383 116
- Email me at email@example.com
- I am the Office Manager at FM Family Law.
- I joined in February 2015. I had had no prior background in family law as for 26 years I had worked in the private banking arm of LLoyds TSB in Cambridge. My experience in the client relationship finance industry stood me in good stead for working in the world of family law. I am kept very busy!
- I have a very varied job as I look after all lawyers in both offices in a wide variety of roles.
- I am also the point of call for clients and deals with some of the firm's compliance and accounting matters.
- Call me on 01223 355333
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am the Legal Assistant in the Norwich office at FM Family Law.
- I joined the firm in September 2018 having previously run my own interior design company as well as having worked in recruitment for the Investment Banking Division at Goldman Sachs, London.
- In my spare time I enjoy reading, running and walking my mini Daschund, Pepper.
- Call me on 01603 443333
- Email me at email@example.com