Trainee Legal Executive
- I am a Trainee Legal Executive assisting the team on all aspects of private family work including divorce, cohabitation matters, financial matters and child arrangements.
- I am particularly interested in helping unmarried couples on separation in respect of their property rights.
- I joined FM Family Law in January 2020 having previously worked as a Paralegal in a local law firm.
- At my previous firm I gained significant experience in the Debt Recovery, Real Estate and Family Teams, but I particularly enjoyed my time with the Family Team. I therefore took the decision to enrol with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to become a qualified lawyer specialising in Family Law and hope to graduate as a Legal Executive in August 2022.
- In my spare time I enjoy travelling, baking, shopping and socialising with my friends and family.
- Do contact me on 01603 343 661 or 07591 383 116
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org